Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Easter Books

I forgot to go through our books and pull out some spring themed ones a couple of weeks ago. I am super proud of myself for pulling out Easter and rabbit/bunny books tonight.  


Somewhere we have a Peter Cottontail book that I couldn't put my hands on just yet.  



Happy Easter, Maisy!  
Written and Illustrated by Lucy Cousins

I bought this on clearance a year or two ago.  
The illustrations are fun and it's one of our only books that specifically mentions Easter.


The Runaway Bunny by Margaret Wise Brown  
Illustrated by Clement Hurd

Classic and touching.


I am a Bunny by Ole Risom
Illustrated by Richard Scarry

Fun vintage/retro illustrations.


The Classic Tale of The Velveteen Rabbit or How Toys Become Real 
by Margery Williams 
Illustrated by Michael Green

This is mine from when I was young.  I still remember the store where it was bought.  Love this story!




Tales of Peter Rabbit and His Friends 
Written and Illustrated by Beatrix Potter

This is also mine from when I was young.  According to an inscription in my mom's handwriting, it was bought for me in 1984.  I loved, loved, loved this book!

I wish I could wake Ziggy up right now and read these books with him.


(I am so sorry for the poor quality of these images and the fact I did not link the books to Amazon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment